Working at Apptension
Hi from Apptension, Poland-based quality software craftsmen who mix outstanding tech skills with a solid dose of creativity. We partner with the world’s leading brands, disruptive start-ups, and ingenious investors coding their ideas into reality!
We flavor our client’s projects with the secret sauce which, taking dozens of awards they received into consideration, the industry finds delicious. But don’t take our word for it - join us and see for yourself what the Apptension vibe is all about.
Now, we’re looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join our team.
What's this position about?
As a Frontend Developer at Apptension, you will be expected to:
- work on international projects using Scrum
- design and develop web app logic using React + Redux
- implement responsive web designs and interactions
- participate in mentoring groups where we constantly improve our skills and knowledge
- be a part of internal, R&D projects
What do you need to have to join us?
We value high technical skills and strong working ethics. Here’s a list of the skills that we would like you to have:
- minimum 2 year experience working as Frontend Developer
- firm foundation in React
- good command of English both spoken and written (at least B2)
- being a team player
We also value a lot:
Things that will help you stand out from the other candidates:
- knowledge of React Native
- awareness of any or all of these technologies: Node.js, WebGL
- ability to understand webpack
- practical knowledge of any or all of these tools: Figma, Zeplin, Adobe XD
- great organizational skills
- analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- desire to grow professionally
- thirst for the latest technology trends
- ability to take constructive criticism and provide valuable feedback
Here's what we have to offer:
The Apptension Vibe is our favorite perk: we’re really into laughs, high fives and comfy clothes.
Other benefits include:
UoP: 5000 - 7500 PLN net
B2B: 8000 - 11000 PLN net + VAT
- flexible form of employment
- flexible working hours
- work in well-oiled Scrum teams; we enjoy spending time together not only in the office
- convenient office location in the center of Poznań
- sports card
- private health insurance
- English classes, co-financed trainings and conferences
- quarterly bonus
- internal crowdfunding - each month our employees receive their own budget they can use to execute different ideas - our Wishlist was awarded with an "EB Kreator 2016" prize for the best internal employer branding campaign
- a wide choice of beverages and fresh fruits
- a well-equipped chill room with PlayStation and board games
- team retreats
Do you want to join Apptension?
Hi, I am Patryk and I’m more than certain that after you join Apptension (it goes without saying, right?) we will be seeing each other a lot. I’m the Head of Frontend Development and I will be your mentor.
Our no. 1 rule?
First we need to be proud of what we’ve done, then we can sell it.Does it sound like your work ethic, too? If so, I’m looking forward to meeting you.